Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Extra Reading Diary: Asura III

Asura: Tale of the Vanquished Pt. I
Chapters 19-26

Chapter 19:
-A dark soul
-The emperors of Asuras
-A pirate King, the king of pirates
 
Chapter 20:
-A marriage
-The demon king gets married
-Pirates
-Heroine
-"Pray. Pray for your soul..."

Chapter 21:
-Jewellery
-"The prisoner is ready for the punishment."
-"This devil's marriage..."
-"Then my pride came back, my anger returned and I was myself again."
-"And my dreams became my story."

Chapter 22:
-"I fell into the mouth of death, into the howling ocean."
-Deva Devils
-Anger, jealousy and sadness
-"But the stench of equality stuck. Soon, I got used to that too."

Chapter 23:
-Pirate King!
-Night cruise
-"You are either a ghost or you refuse to die!"
-Someone "wearing a mask"
-"This man was the devil incarnate."

Chapter 24:
-Dismay and anger
-Biggest rival and rebel.
-Darkness
-"Moonlight illuminated her face."
-"I had the sudden urge to kiss her.

Chapter 25:
-Loitering about the streets
-A dagger
-Deva girls
-Ahsoka trees

Chapter 26:
-Himalayas
-"It was a new dawn"
-Setting: swamp

-"First brave fools"

No comments:

Post a Comment