Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Reading Diary A: Asura II

Asura: Tale of the Vanquished Pt. I

Chapters 10-18

Chapter 10:
-Banyan tree
-Armaments
-Incorporating thoughts in italics within the action
-Dharma.
-Devas
-Fake gems

Chapter 11
-"tears sprouted in my eyes"
-the leader mistake for being a spy
-"I cried for the fact that I was no longer human, but a vampire thirsting for the blood of the Devas.
-"I wailed for the dark depths my soul had fallen into."
-Owl hooted, is it a dark omen?
-"It was a dark and silent night."

Chapter 12
-"I hoped the spy was dead"
-Wearing all black
-Graphic violence when fighting, "splintering skulls."
-"Raw power"
-Monsoon

Chapter 13:
-"A magical village tune"
-An ancient light-tower
-A center of art
-"The most cosmopolitan city in the world."
-Someone vanishing

Chapter 14:
-"But now I just wanted to lie down and sleep for a hundred years."
-a dagger blade
-"Then one day, unexpectedly, my wishes came true."

Chapter 15:
-"I was surprised that I was still alive"
-A lamp that cast a history light on their faces
-"felt warm blood splash on my face."
-Dark shadows
-A stream of abuse followed him
-"Howled like a wounded wolf."

Chapter 16:
-Raising a sword
-Seeking audience

Chapter 17:
-"A lowly creature"
-Time: midnight
-"at that moment I knew that I had fallen in love"
-"As emptiness filled me."

Chapter 18:
-A cobra

No comments:

Post a Comment