Sunday, February 21, 2016

Thoughts About Comments

The most helpful comments that I recieve are also similar time to the kind that I give. Those comments are called sandwich comments. Those comments are where there is a compliment, a criticism, and another compliment.

I also find comments to be the most helpful when they give me specifics. Because I have gotten comments where they say "you have typos" or "you have too much commas", but don't tell me specifically where those typos or comma errors are, and those comments are not helpful! What is helpful is when they give me specific typos and sentences with the comma errors, so that I can fix those errors easier.  


So, I like sandwich comments that are specific, and those are the sort of comments that I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment