Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week 3: Review

My Favorite Thing From The Current Announcement:
(Image from: Laura)
Why It's My Favorite:
I'm a sucker for Classical heroes, and so seeing Hector, a classical Trojan hero, it stuck out to me. I didn't know that his name turned into now meaning being a bully, even though Hector is an admirable hero. How strange!

Inspiration for the Upcoming Week:

My Goal for the Upcoming Week:
Last week I worked ahead of time, and it made school less stressful. I will continue to do that in this coming week! Week by week I can beat procrastination.

Writing Tips:

1 comment:

  1. Hello again, Lore!

    I loved your review post! I generally do my inspiration and goals for the upcoming week in my Famous Last Words posts, but it definitely worked really well for you here! I LOVE that quote by Stephen King. You might know this, but it comes from his autobiographical writing manual On Writing. I am not exaggerating when I say that book completely changed my perspective—it’s one of my absolute favorites. If you haven’t read it, I can’t recommend it enough.

    ReplyDelete