Saturday, January 23, 2016

Week 1: Learning Challenges

First of all, I'm going to be honest, that first video made me feel very anxious and it stressed me out. It's not even the parts of "wasted time" (TV), but also the parts spent with sleeping, food, and hygiene. This was just sort of depressing and upsetting to me. But, I am going to take from this video, not that stress, but that I need to manage my time better with my education and professional pursuits, so that I can spend more time doing the things that I like to do.

My biggest problem has been with time management and procrastination. However, prior to learning about "Learning by HEART", I had already set out to tackle that problem.

This is my last semester at OU, I will be graduating in May, and so I want this semester to go as smoothly as possible. As a result, I have set out to improve my time managing skills and to stop procrastinating. Doing so will make this last semester, the best semester!
(Image from: Learning by HEART)

No comments:

Post a Comment