Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 2: Review

My Favorite Thing From The Current Announcement:
(Image from: Laura)
Why It's My Favorite:
I love learning about Mythology. I was not familiar with the Classical Myth of Hyacinth, and it was a neat but tragic little tale. One of Apolo's human lovers gets turned into a flower when she dies. The flower is what we know as a hyacinth.

Inspiration for the Upcoming Week:
(Image from: Dimitria)
Sometimes progress is not measured in not leaps and bounds, but by moving slowly, inch by inch. Afterall it was the tortoise who beat the hare in the end!

My Goal for the Upcoming Week:
Continue to tackle procrastination! So, I will do Tuesday's work on Monday, and so on.

(NEW Addition) Writing Tips:
Final Thoughts:
Let's have next week be great, not get tripped up over mistakes, and try to be POSITIVE! (There is far too much negativity in this world!)

No comments:

Post a Comment