Saturday, January 23, 2016

Tech Tip: Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates:

I spent some time this week fixing up my blog and making it look how I wanted it to. My favorite thing I did was make a header for my blog. Just google search "banner creator" and there are websites that let you create a banner that you can use for your header.

I also spent time adding a background and a color scheme that I liked. I'm really happy with how it looks so far, and will be tweaking it some more with next week's Tech Tips post!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lore, let me just say that I am a fan of the red and grey colors. I think that they look good together and you obviously like red given your G+ picture so I say I fits with your style pretty well. I have pretty standard white and orange for my blog but I think it works with my bookshelf background image.

    ReplyDelete