Saturday, January 23, 2016

Week 1: Review

My Favorite Thing From The Current Announcement:
(Image from: source)
Why It's My Favorite:
Well, because cats. If there is a cat meme, it is automatically going to be a favorite for me. But, this is also a great concept. Errors and mistakes are always so upsetting, but this is a reminder that through errors we discover something new. This is a great concept to remind myself of as the semester goes on.

Inspiration for the Upcoming Week:
(Image from: Jeffrey)
I thought that this quote went well with my favorite image from the current announcement. I think that this is also a great thing to think of as the semester progresses!

My Goal for the Upcoming Week:
Continue to tackle procrastination!

Final Thoughts:
Here's to the start to a great semester, and in my case a great LAST semester! (I am so excited to be graduating!)

No comments:

Post a Comment